Due to COVID-19 there is no indoor public skating at this time. Outdoor rinks are available at Baker, Idlewild and Pop Price parks.
Residents are asked to follow all COVID-19 protocols while using the parks and follow these guidelines:
- No spitting on or off the ice.
- Stay home and away from others if you are sick.
- Following physical distancing by keeping at least 2m apart from others.
- Practicing good hygiene by washing hands before and after visiting amenities.
- Be self-sufficient and carry your own hand sanitizer/wipes.
- Keeping your circle small. Keep your group limited to members of your household.
- No congregating in groups and no large group activities.
- Wait your turn at a safe distance and give everyone the opportunity to enjoy the rinks.