The Aquatic Centre is Open!
How to make reservations
All pool times are by reservation only.
- Phone 9am-4pm, Monday to Friday: call 311, option 2 for Recreation & Culture, and then option 1 for pool bookings. Please leave a message if we are unable to get to the phone right away.
- Online: at westernfinancialplace.ca, the login tab is in the top bar on the right. BEFORE REGISTERING ONLINE for the first time please call our office. Patrons who have used the pool in the past may already have an account.
Cancellations: If you need to cancel your pool booking please call 311 asap and leave a message. Pool times are limited and others may be on a waitlist.
Click HERE for pool schedule.
• Please limit booking pool times to 3 times per week, this will allow everyone an opportunity to enjoy the Aquatic Center.
• All pool times are 45 minutes.
• Please note you will be charged per pool time.
• Lanes are limited and will include patrons of mixed speeds and abilities.
• The hot tub is open for use during your scheduled 45 minute time slot and is limited to 5 minutes. Six individual patrons or three family pods maximum.
• The steam room and sauna are closed until further notice.
For more information about what to expect at the Cranbrook Aquatic Centre click HERE.
To review the Aquatic Centre COVID-19 Safety Plan click
The Cranbrook Aquatic Centre is a multi-use aquatic playground that offers such amenities as an eight lane pool, a nineteen person hot tub, including a wave pool. There is also a steam room, dry sauna, one metre spring board, rope swing, and water slide. The lane pool is equipped with stairs and a chair lift, and is kept at 83 degrees F; a perfect temperature for either swimming lengths, or exercising in. The leisure pool is equipped with several overhead spray features, a rain drop water feature, and has a shallow water bubble pit. The leisure pool also has a beach style entrance, which allows for a very easy entrance or exit. It is kept at 86 degrees F, a temperature that may be more comfortable for young children or to do a lower intensity activity in. This facility also includes a viewing area where health regulations allow street clothes to be worn.