- Masks are required for everyone in all public indoor settings and must stay on during walking.
- Reservations are required to use concourse for walking.
- Please limit booking your walking times to 3 times per week, this will allow everyone an opportunity to enjoy the indoor walking.
- All walking times are 45 minutes.
- Running is not permitted around the concourse.
Click here for more information about what to expect at Western Financial Place.
How to make reservations
All walking times are by reservation only.
- Phone 9am-4pm, Monday to Friday: call 311, option 2 for Recreation & Culture, and then option 2 for walking bookings. Please leave a message if we are unable to get to the phone right away.
- Online: at westernfinancialplace.ca, the login tab is in the top bar on the right. BEFORE REGISTERING ONLINE for the first time please call our office. Walkers who have used the pool in the past may already have an account.
Cancellations: If you need to cancel your walking booking please call 311 asap and leave a message. Walking time is limited and others may be on a waitlist.