Indoor Walking ends on April 16, 2021.
Reserve your times online with the link provided below.
April 6 - April 16 - 9 am or 1 pm (Monday to Friday only).
After this date, indoor walking has ended for the season. We invite you to continue your walking routine outdoors at the Community Track & Field at the College of the Rockies.
Opening hours of the Community Track & Field are Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm and Closed on Sundays & Holidays.
- Masks are required for everyone in all public indoor settings and must stay on during walking.
- Reservations are required to use concourse for walking.
- Please limit booking your walking times to 3 times per week, this will allow everyone an opportunity to enjoy the indoor walking.
- All walking times are 45 minutes.
- Running is not permitted around the concourse.
Click here for more information about what to expect at Western Financial Place.
How to make reservations
All walking times are by reservation only.
Online: at westernfinancialplace.ca, the login tab is in the top bar on the right. BEFORE REGISTERING ONLINE for the first time please call our office. Walkers who have used the pool in the past may already have an account.
If you do not have internet, please call 250-489-0220 or 250-489-0221 and leave a message.
Cancellations: If you need to cancel your walking booking please call the numbers above.