MEND Program Cranbrook
NEW Session starting in the fall.
Where Families Get Fit and Healthy Together
MEND (Mind, Exercise, Nutrition...Do it!) empowers children and adults
to become fitter, healthier and happier!
MEND is a fun, FREE program that supports children and their families in becoming more active
and healthier through interactive group sessions.
MEND helps families:
• Change lifestyle habits (mind)
• Be physically active (exercise)
• Eat healthy food (nutrition)
• Take action (do it!)
Cranbrook MEND 7-13
• Free for children 7-13 years and their families.
• Two sessions a week for 10 weeks.
Email Terry Bedwell or Jodine Toorenburgh for more information about MEND in Cranbrook or visit these websites for more information about the MEND program.