MEND Program Cranbrook
NEW Session starting in April!
April 4 to June 8
Tuesday and Thursdays, 6:00-8:00 pm
Where Families Get Fit and Healthy Together
MEND (Mind, Exercise, Nutrition...Do it!) empowers children and adults
to become fitter, healthier and happier!
MEND is a fun, FREE program that supports children and their families in becoming more active
and healthier through interactive group sessions.
MEND helps families:
• Change lifestyle habits (mind)
• Be physically active (exercise)
• Eat healthy food (nutrition)
• Take action (do it!)
Cranbrook MEND 7-13 runs Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6-8 pm.
• Free for children 7-13 years and their families.
• Two sessions a week for 10 weeks.
Email Terry Bedwell or Jodine Toorenburgh for more information about MEND in Cranbrook or visit these websites for more information about the MEND program.